The CDL Rapid Screening Consortium is a private-led, not-for-profit initiative formed in August 2020 with the goal of establishing a robust rapid screening system and operational implementation strategy to be delivered as a public good to Canada and then the world. The Consortium is led by Creative Destruction Lab.
CDL RSC has developed a detailed onboarding process for any organization in Canada to deploy rapid screening in their workplace. The solution is sector-agnostic and easily translates to organizations of all sizes. Organizations will receive:
- Onboarding Support
- Kick-Off & Weekly Operations Meetings
- Scaling Guidance through Industry Partner “Buddy System”
- CDL RSC Operations Playbook and Resources
- Virtual Help Desk & Communication Tools
- Technical Support for Screening Data Intake
Below are resources available through the provincial, territorial, and federal governments for implementing a screening program in your workplace:
Please follow guidelines issued by your own province or territory and local public health authority to administer rapid screening programs at your workplace.
Ontario considerations for rapid antigen screening and considerations for privately initiated testing
- Ontario Antigen Screening Program resources (training material for self-collection and best practices for Point-of-Care testing)
- Alberta Rapid Testing Program(Organizations that are part of the CDL Rapid Screening Consortium should contact their Project Manager for screen ordering)
- Quebec guidance for use of rapid tests by companies (COVID-19)
- British Columbia Rapid COVID-19 Point of Care Screening Program
- Manitoba Rapid Testing Program
- New Brunswick Workplace COVID-19 POCT Program
CDL RSC will continue to update its Playbook with additional resources as they become available.
- PANBIO™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device
- BD Veritor™ Plus System